West Central Veterinary Services
We are a locally owned veterinary group with four locations in West Central Indiana, offering a variety of services for both large and small animals. The WCVS team is dedicated to providing quality care for our clients and patients. We are thankful to our clients who have helped us grow through the years and look forward to serving them in the future!
Proud to announce our new clinic location: Clinton, Indiana
January 1st, 2016 marks our first official day of business at our Clinton location. Crown Hill Veterinary Service was first established as Somerville Veterinary Clinic in 1982, under the care of Dr. Bill Somerville and his staff. We wish Dr. Somerville the best of luck in his retirement! Drs. Inman and Kirby are now working out of the Clinton office and looking forward to serving the town and surrounding areas.
- Dr. Laura Couch now certified in canine rehabilitation!
- Meet our newest additions to our veterinary staff! Dr. Evelyn Kirby and Dr. Danielle Willenborg
- Check out your pet's health records ONLINE
- Sign up for reminders
- Make appointments
- Request medication refills
- Learn about specific diseases, vaccines and the why behind the veterinary care your pet deserves.
- Proheart 6: 6 month heartworm prevention injection
- Bravecto: 3 month flea/tick chewable tablet
- Interceptor Plus: Monthly heartworm/roundworm/whipworm/hookworm/tapeworm chewable tablet
- OraVet: Daily Dental Chew for dogs. Stop bad breath and tartar build-up!
- Health Certificates: Now ONLINE
- WCVS Veterinarian Blog
- WCVS Facebook
- Dog Adult and Puppy Behavior Classes: Now completed for 2016, stay tuned for upcoming classes in 2017!
Explore our website to learn about the services we offer, learn about hot topics, meet our veterinarians and staff and check out our facilities!
Employment Opportunities for veterinarians, veterinary technicians, and staff members
Externship Opportunities for veterinary and veterinary technician students
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment!
|Refer a Friend|